About the Role
The Complex Needs Support Coordinator will be expected to support a caseload of around 10-15 residents within the Seagull Project. A full job description is available upon request, here is a brief summary:
· Providing holistic support by assisting, empowering and enabling vulnerable adults, who have been provided with accommodation by Safe Haven Sussex CIC within the Seagull Project.
· To provide 1:1 support, including keywork sessions, house meetings, workshops and any other support needed
· To encourage them to sustain their placement within the service by providing the support they need to comply with their Licence Agreement.
· To safeguard their general wellbeing and respect their dignity and independence.
· To help individuals reach their potential whilst in the project and to have an achievable goal for their moving on strategy.
· To work in partnership with other professionals and community groups to ensure service users source services relevant to their needs.
Full Time- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Starting Salary- £23,000 per annum
Driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
Minimum 2 years experience and relevant qualifications desirable
About the Company
Safe Haven Sussex CIC is a non-profit community interest company that provides accommodation and support for vulnerable adults who were homeless or vulnerably housed. Safe Haven Sussex has 34 houses across the city, ranging from 3-6 bedrooms with shared communal facilities.
The Seagull Project is a commissioned project within Safe Haven Sussex. There are 7 houses within this project, with 36 individuals who require a medium level of support.